Friday, January 16, 2009

Water color Study "Ike Sun Flower Bud"

Copyright S. Ciaccio 2009
" Hurricane Ike Sun Flower Bud"
Water Color 11" by 15" 140lb paper
I have found I like to use different media on the same subject. Still learning want works, what I like and how to balance time. I find it difficult to find time for all I want to do. I at first thought it would be hard to fill my days after I retired from teaching because it( teaching) consumed all my time, but as in many thing in my life "God laughs" . Where does the day go? My art has centered in on exploration of media on this subject the sunflower hurricane Ike planted.

1 comment:

Terry Krysak said...

Beautiful watercolor, I love it.
I too am retired, and I love being able to have the time and energy to do the things I want to do like painting and blogging.